Friday, June 12, 2009

Recently

Yeah, finally I my blog has updated..^^ Haha...
As I'm still in Tawau and still doing nothing. So nothing to write before.

But I've got something new recently! Haha!
I've changed my specs!! No more "Raymond Look" on me.
I personally like this specs very much, and I don't really care how others comments. Haha.. Kidding.. Just give some comments on me.

Besides, I just came back from Mabul island.
And this time, I got my diving license!!
Finally, I've been waiting this moment for long long time ago.
Now I can dive in anytime once i saved enough money for myself. Hehe...
Damn expensive sports but its really really fun!
I cant imagine I'm breathing in the sea, watching those fish, reefs so near and a big size turtle!
Unfortunately, I got sun burn...~>_<~
Nevermind, its worth... ^^

6 comments:

xiinyii said...

Congratz...
if got chance...take the photo let me see see...kaka....

Kyren said...

I still love the old nerd raymond look more guaizai. This spec made you look like very cunning & ham sap. HAHA. Maybe not used to it. Good try also..haha...

Cass said...

o.0
why u not goin ryla wif us ~~~
tats fun~!

=Kheong= said...

aier...... so good oh ur new spec.....
so u can tried to dive Tawau sea lo.... see how "clean" the sea is.

Foo said...

puik~!! mabul island agn... the workers there can recognize u edi lor... =.="

luvlycynthia said...

hahaha...
not bad la this specs...
i love it, he look handsome wad ky... :P
yea...handsome yet hamsup! :P
hahahaha....y everyone went for diving edi haar???