Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Staying with you guys

Hey, I really had a great time staying with you guys in KL.
Its been a long time I've never seen you guys.
10 persons staying together, how fun and wonderful it is!
Actually I know you guys treat me differently as I'm a guest. Of course some of you will say no but I think at least you all are trying to make me feel not too boring.
I will always miss the time I stayed with all of you.
I will be going back very soon somehow I think this would be different with last time because some are going back Tawau and some are traveling with their own friends. This is why I'm so sad of.
However I'm still looking forward to seeing you guys once again!
Wait for me! I'll be back!

3 comments:

坏女孩 said...

haha...of coz we will waiting u cum bk here...
how 2 say we treat u differently leh?? gt meh??? y didnt feel d??
haha...
waiting for next week,c wat wil goin happen again..^^

Jimmie said...

o...

Shin. said...

when r u coming back dear?