Saturday, October 3, 2009

New life in UK

Finally, I'm in the new life in UK! I've waited for 9 months!! Haha...
Well, I still miss my dearest family and lovely friends!
And also the food... The most enjoyable time is to eat without cooking and washing by self!
So lazy to cook here, and dont really know how to cook actually! Hantam saja!!!
But those food i cooked.. still can put into the mouth and no stomachache at all.. Haha...
Everything is expensive here and I kept converting the currency into RM! I was trying to stop converting but in vain. And its just like 1 pound to RM6!
Everything is just look cheap here but when you convert to RM... Haha..!

But my life is good la. Unfortunately, no whiteman friends... Only from China and Hong Kong.
No chance to speak English, but I still can improve my cantonese...^^
?? Studying in UK but cantonese improved..? sounds weird!

Everything is fine here... University good, accomodation good (but its damn far from the campus), housemate good, classmate dont know, and timetable dont know..
Hope that everything is fine then!

And.. its Chuan's birthday! Happy Birthday Ex-mazai!! All the best!


Raymond's style Fried Rice

My masterpiece- TASTE GOOD although look bad!

7 comments:

Jimmie said...

ur food boleh makan punya meh...
1 like berak
1 like stone..

Raymond said...

TASTE GOOD ok!...

Kyren said...

yer..what's that? Chicken or?

Raymond said...

why yer oh..
one is ham and egg fried rice..
another one.. is
"Perdana Steamboat" style meat.
Its just like how we cook the meat in perdana.. hahahah

xiinyii said...

enjoy ur new life...^^

Yv.Shim said...

Enjoy much huh Fenchang~miss u though =) Faster come back la..

=Kheong= said...

No comment, but i jus want to type "hai".....

Hai~~~~~