Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My "BEST" Housemates

I have 3 housemates. 1 Hong Kong boy, and 2 China girls.
Parco, the Hong Kong, one of my best friends in Exeter.
蓋 and 波波, nickname of the 2 China girls we usually call but they don't know.

Well, today's main characters are the 2 girls.
I'm so "lucky" that I have these 2 housemates.
They, are definately "special"!
MESSY, is used to describe them.
Their personal hygiene are totally SUCKS!
And today's main point is in the kitchen+common room, the place where we have to use it EVERYDAY!

In the morning, they cook.
They cook something disgusting, something smells bad, sometimes like dog food. Or dog doesn't even eat.
Well, what they cook is just none of my business.
After cooking, they will wash. HOWEVER, what mattered the worst is they wash everything after they came back from school!! 5p.m!! or even later!!
The things just remain on the sink and the electrical furnace from 8a.m. to 5p.m!! Almost 10 hours!! Its totally ridiculous!!
They have nooooo personal hygiene!!! Saya langsung tak boleh tahan o!!

Besides, they have no brain!! OTAK UDANG!!!
The refrigerator has already full but they could still buy for 1 travelling bag+ 4 plastic bags things from Tesco!! Then they started to stuff everything into the refrigerator.
死命SIAP, 死命 SIAP. SIAP 到冰箱就要爆炸了还在 SIAP!!!
At the end, they successed! Victory!!!
But we have no place to put our stuff anymore!
They've totally owned the refrigerator!!

Until now, I'm still trying to remind them. BUT, I don't know when the volcano will burst out.
I know that either one of us will throw bomb to them. So, Parco, please control me once you see I look somethings different. I will do it to you as well.

Girls have no personal hygiene? What the!

You know what is this?! They can just put this "things" for few days!
And offering me to eat somemore! SIAO~!! GILA!!


Can you even imagine this remained for few hours?!


1/50 are ours, and the remain 49/50 are the 2 little perempuan GILA's things!
Sometimes cant even closed!!




20 comments:

Yv.Shim said...

hahaha! Hey, how pity were u. Gosh. Just tell them not to do that la, aiyo! should take some actions else they will become more n more ridiculous or even.. .. u know d la.. hhahahahaa.. >.< I support u, take action on them ^^ or paste a paper on wall, and write.."please clean it up after use"..

坏女孩 said...

wao..
她们真的是女生吗?? haha
我看那个冰箱很快就会坏的咯...
不错哦,在那里很快就有好朋友了...
同一个宿舍,就忍一下咯...
"Girls have no personal hygiene? What the!"
谁讲女生没有...!!
只是那两个女生而已...>.<
haha....
你到现在,会煮些什么??
下次煮给我吃...^^

坏女孩 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
misseel said...

oh dear oh dear.. at least u know your sister is way better than them now .. hehehe..

anyway, you guys should have a courtesy talk. just be polite and reasonable. Else, speak to the landlord, let them handle it.

Foo said...

good~! very good~!!! i love this "死命SIAP, 死命 SIAP. SIAP 到冰箱就要爆炸了还在 SIAP!!!" HAHAHAHA... how lucky am staying here in suriamas.. hoho..
hope u can stay thr for the following days~... ^^

Jimmie said...

..i question..
do they know u got this ..blog?

Anonymous said...

hey,u can complain to ur warden or your senior warden.you r paying for ur accommodation so u should deserve a comfortable n hygiene place. my room mate is sucks.he vomited in the toilet and he didnt bother to clean up, my toilet stink. screw him!!..
max

Kyren said...

Actually when i come to kl, i also find difficult to clean up everything after i messed up. As we at home, there's always mother behind us to help out. I believed they also being pampered at home. Take time to teach them and be an example to them XD!!

I remembered I didn't wash the pot after I used. Then my sister put the pot on my table in my room. -__- Although the action sounds so mean, I must admit it's the effective way.

Sophia said...

wow! my cousin strongly reject me to live at uni accom was right!! raymond, good luck =)

Foo said...

Hey Max, why your room mate vomit? Is it you bring him out to have "DRINKS" and make him drunk? haha..
I think Raymond will never ever forget that. Right?

miki said...

i just can say goodluck to u lo friend

Raymond said...

chuan, of course no.. they dont even have my msn..~ haha

Foo..... i dont understand what do u mean.. haha!!!!

AngelineCSL said...

You sure have the "BEST" housemate ever...CONGRATULATION...

Anonymous said...

Write to landlord/management.

xiinyii said...

hahaha....ur housemate really...ridiculous..
is that jagung?i and i think ur refrigerator will cant tahan o...
wat u eat everyday???
I bless for u...
and bless for two gals...be more hygience...

=Kheong= said...

the only word that in my mind after reading ur blog is.....
Eeeeeeeh.....
i think the "Ka zat" also don't wan go that area....

miki said...

hahaha...tkk u so so so funny~~~

::[義]:: said...

习惯就好...

Dorky Kidultz said...

Congratz~!
U should feel happy got such housemates?
xD..
at least still got a Hong Kong Boy acc u mar..
xD..

Jean Jacques said...

Oh boy! poor you... Just be optimistic maybe there something good that 2 house mate you got there can do to you.. =)


Seattle IT Consulting | Windows 7 | Jeep Parts